Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blog Hiatus

My dear friends and readers…

As you know I have been a strong supporter and blogger for Governor Bill Richardson for a very long time. I believe with everything that I am that Bill Richardson is by far the best candidate for president that our country has seen in years.

I have been offered the opportunity to take my support to the next level and help Governor Richardson in a more substantial way, coordinating volunteers for the campaign. This is a really exciting opportunity, and I am proud to answer the call. So, for now, I feel an ethical obligation to refrain from blogging altogether. I will be back when the campaign is over. Until then, you can email me at cvalentecompton@gmail.com to volunteer!

Cara

1 comment:

HalfPint said...

This is too funny!! I didn't know you started blogging again and I have been missing out.